CBD And Hemp Oil For Skin: Nurturing, Natural Skincare
—-> Your face deserves to be harmonized! Give your skin the gift of plant-powered moisture while reaping the benefits of CBD by shopping our collection right now. Each product is perfect for topical and oral use.
CBD skin products that contain hemp oil deliver multifaceted benefits. While CBD penetrates into the body to support healthy muscle and system function, hemp oil nurtures the skin itself. Skara’s THC Free CBD Oil contains organic hemp seed oil, organic blue agave, organic orange oil, full-spectrum hemp flower, and vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers. It is vegan and cruelty-free for your elevation and peace of mine.
Powerful Hemp Oil For Skin: What Is Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is a plant-based oil extracted from hemp seeds through a process called ‘cold pressing.’ Because Skara’s CBD products are full-spectrum, they contain CBD as well as CBN and CBG. These cannabinoids are prized for their own intriguing properties.
Our rich, emollient oil holds the following benefits:
- A hypoallergenic natural skincare experience that fosters balanced oil production;
- A physical barrier between environmental irritants, dehydration, weather damage, and your skin;
- Superior, non-comedogenic hydration that won’t clog pores or cause acne for most users;
- High-levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) that supports the body’s ability to react to inflammation;
- Dermatitis soothing combinations of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids;
- Linoleic and oleic acids therapy for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Antioxidants and 20 amino acids that fight free radicals and reduce the signs of premature aging;
- Supplemental UV protection from high levels of vitamin E.
Lemon And Orange Essential Oils In Our Hemp Oil For Skin
In addition to nurturing hemp oil, Skara’s products contain lemon and orange essence to promote healthy cell turn over, balanced oil production and reduce bacteria. The vitamin C in these oils can brighten the complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation while the scent inspires an elevated mood and an energized mindset.
How To Receive These Benefits
Apply hemp oil topically or ingest it to experience the numerous potential benefits it can bestow.
- Carve out a few moments of time to treat yourself to the harmonizing experience of hemp-powered self-care;
- Apply a thin layer of our CBD infused hemp oil to your freshly cleansed skin or use as a pre-cleansing oil to remove makeup and other debris;
- Allow the oil to penetrate the skin of your face or body for as long as is comfortable for you;
- Cover the area to lock in moisture, massage excess into the skin, or gently wash away with water before conquering the world.
With subtle notes of orange and lemon zest, and lightly sweetened with agave, Skara’s Harmonize Dropper collection is perfect on cold foods, stirred into beverages, or taken under the tongue. It’s easy to dial your perfect dose up or down to suit your needs.
With orange and lemon oils complimenting hemp’s abilities, our CBD oil is a natural way to support your immune system. Use it as a tonic during changing seasons or before traveling to administer a harmonizing boost for your body.
These additional ingredients are no afterthought. They are hemp and CBD’s supporting cast members.
What is CBN and CBG?
Ready to learn a little about some other cannabinoids worth noting?
CBD is used to the spotlight, but the cannabinoid CBN is coming on strong. CBN is short for cannabidiol. This cannabinoid is gaining worldwide interest as an anti inflammatory agent that may help people manage pain. It’s actually a naturally occurring substance that occurs when THC begins breaking down.
This makes CBN potentially effective for combating pain and inflammation, bone health, controlling convulsant behavior, lowering blood pressure, and treating skin conditions.
Higher levels of CBN in any cannabis product may provide a particularly effective option for battling insomnia and reducing anxiety. CBN may also be most effective for inducing sleep in combination with other cannabinoids such as THC and CBD.
Cannabigerol, or CBG, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid typically most abundant in low-THC and high-CBD cannabis strains, including hemp. Like THC, CBG reacts with the cannabinoid receptors in the brain. CBG, however, acts as a buffer to the psychoactivity of THC by working to alleviate the paranoia sometimes caused by higher levels of THC.
CBG works to fight inflammation, pain, nausea and works to slow the proliferation of cancer cells. Research has shown it also significantly reduces intraocular eye pressure caused by glaucoma. Strains high in CBG will be beneficial for treating conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, and cancer.
Ready To Try It For Yourself?
Whether you take CBD for skin wellness, because of a chronic pain condition, for mental balance and clarity, or to help manage anxious, racing thoughts, try Harmonize today and take advantage of pure plant power.